Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanks and stuff

I've been moving through some stuff stuff (technical term) since like May. It's been less than easy. But within the rough has been GREAT and AMAZING things that have allowed me to grow and move and really discover some things about who I am and lay to rest some things that no longer resonate. But it has been really rough at times. There is sad and there is loss to grieve, and it takes time. But all of it goes into the painting of what my life looks like right now... and what it looks like now is only a shade of what I'm making room for. This gives me hope. How things grow and evolve and how change (while sometimes painful and scary) is really a beautiful things because if things are shifting in the beautiful way now, I can't imagine how beautiful it will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment